Permanent, term time only plus 3 days before and after each term
Shrewsbury House Pre-Prep School (formerly known as Shrewsbury Lodge School) in Esher, Surrey is an independent day school for boys and girls aged from three to seven years. It was founded in 1912 and is part of the Shrewsbury House School Trust and is administered by a Board of Governors. It is a happy school with a welcoming environment.
We are seeking a capable and friendly Head of PE to come and join the team at Shrewsbury House Pre-Prep School in January 2018 to assist with our small classes.
We need an enthusiastic Head of PE to join a team of dedicated professionals, teaching qualifications are essential. The successful candidate will work well as part of a team, and have good communication skills. Our thriving independent pre-prep school has a reputation for academic, sporting and musical excellence, and offers a friendly working environment, well-resourced, purpose-built classrooms and the latest ICT facilities. This full-time, term-time post would suit an enthusiastic candidate with lots of energy and a record of experience of working with young children.
In return we can offer you
- Generous terms and conditions of employment on the Shrewsbury House Pre-Prep Teaching Payscale with membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme. Your starting salary will be determined by your level of relevant experience and qualifications
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Lots of support from friendly, caring and professional colleagues
- A small school environment where you really get to know the children as individuals
- Other benefits such as delicious free freshly cooked lunches during term time and lots of social events throughout the year for staff.
If you would like further details, please visit the school website.
To speak to someone at the school about the vacancy please contact James Tilly, Head email@example.com
Applications should be emailed to the HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5 pm Monday 30th October 2017, but applicants will be considered as they are received and the school reserves the right to appoint at any point during the application process.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
Shrewsbury House School Trust does not use recruitment agencies to recruit, so please do not contact us.
Job description for Head of PE