Thank you for taking the time to visit our Virtual Tour page. We hope you find all the information you need whilst ‘visiting’, but do not hesitate to contact our Registrar, Ms Sweetland (email@example.com), if you have any questions, no matter how small.
A Small Request
It would be helpful to know who has visited us and to receive feedback on the tour. We would therefore be really grateful if you could complete the ‘registration’ form below.
Tour Guidance Notes
There are a number of ways to take the tour, but the first step is to click on the ‘play’ button in the image above, this will then take you to the Home Page of the tour.
From the Home Page you can guide yourself through the School by clicking on the screen in the direction you wish to go (similar to the ‘browse street view’ on Google Maps). At any point in the tour, by clicking and holding your mouse, you can scroll round the space and zoom in on specific areas as required.
From the Home Page you can also view the school in a number of other ways:
- You can view the tour in full screen by clicking the box icon on the right hand side
- ‘Play’: will give you a slideshow snapshot of the School taking you through the images at the bottom of your screen
- ‘View Dollhouse’: gives an aerial view of the School footprint. Click anywhere on the plan and it will zoom you into that area. Red hotspots provide additional information – see below.
- ‘View Floorplan’: provides a floor plan of the school and shows hotspots you can click on for further information
- ‘Floor Selector’: allows you to narrow down the tour by floor.
- If at any point you wish to return to an area, you can do so quickly by clicking on the image on the show reel on the bottom of the screen.
Clicking on the red hotspots will link you to departmental information sheets and staff presentations. These are also listed for easy access at the bottom of this page.
Staff and Pupil Presentations
Senior Leadership Team
Joanna Hubbard – Executive Head
Mr Tom Eaves, Head of Pastoral Care
Mrs Loren Macallister, Deputy Head – Academic
Mrs Jane McKeown, Head of SMSC & PSHE, Designated Safeguarding Lead
Heads of Departments
Miss Danielle Barclay, Head of Year 3
Mr Billy Davison, Director of Sport & Co-Curricular
Mrs Anne Kheir, Head of Art
Mr Clifford Lennon, Head of Mathematics
Mr Martin Meacher, Transport Manager
Stephanie Cross – Head of English
Caroline Richards – Head of Science
Head Boy, Freddie and Deputy Head Boys, Ben and Henry
Y3 boys: William, Ishaan, Henry, Bertie