To help celebrate British Science Week, the Science Department ran a wide range of exciting activities at lunchtimes throughout the week for Years 3 – 7. The activities included:
- Year 3 enjoyed making a bubbling picture and volcanoes in fizzy science
- Year 4 had lots of fun with Oobleck
- Year 5 used their detective skills to examine fingerprints and write some secret messages
- Year 6 had to use their knowledge of density to make a tower of colour
- Year 7 managed to extract DNA from strawberries
A huge thank you to the following boys who helped with the running of the activities: Charlie Babb, Charlie Craig, Thomas Incledon, Harry Love and William Cutler in Year 8 and George Day in Year 7.